IMPORTANT PRIVACY NOTICE
What do we do with the personal information we have collected from you?
E.A. Boniakowski Agency, Inc. does not disclose your personal information to companies or organizations not affiliated with us that would use the information we have provided them to contact you about their own products and services.
We may use your personal information for marketing purposes or to help you with your overall insurance program. We may also use your personal information to communicate with you about products, features, and options you have expressed an interest in or that we believe may be of interest to you. In addition, we may, as permitted by law and without your prior permission, provide personal information about you contained in our records or files to persons or organizations such as:
• persons who perform a business function for us,
• insurance support organizations,
• our affiliated insurance companies to support an insurance transaction involving you,
• independent claims adjustors,
• regulatory or law-enforcement authorities.
What kind of personal information do we have, and where did we get it?
As part of providing you with insurance and financial products or services, we may obtain information about you from the following sources:
• Applications, forms, and other information that you provide to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically or by any other means. This information may include your name, address, employment information, social security number, income and health history.
• Your transactions with us or the companies we represent. This information may include your account balances and payment history.
• Consumer reporting agencies. This information may include driving record information and information about your creditworthiness.
• Public sources. This information may include real estate records and telephone numbers.
How do we protect you personal information?
Within the EA Boniakowski Agency, your personal information is available only to those
individuals who need it to fulfill and service your needs. All our people work under strict standards and procedures to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. Once your information is scanned into our computer system, it is shredded on premise. Our computer network is firewall protected. Only our staff has access to our computer and they must enter a network password and an additional management system password to access our database.
Finally, should your relationship with EA Boniakowski Agency, Inc. end, your personal information will remain protected in accordance with our privacy practices as outlined in this Important Privacy Notice.