EA BONIAKOWSKI INSURANCE SERVICES E.A. Boniakowski has been identifying and meeting the insurance needs of home and business owners throughout NJ since 1950. The agency serves a broad client base, ranging from start-up business to large corporations as well as personal home and auto.
929 N. Washington Ave Green Brook, NJ 08812, USA
EAB Phone: (732) 968-0940

Commercial flood insurance protects your business from the damaging costs of floodwater devastation. Designed to protect your business should your office or its contents sustain floodwater damage, commercial flood insurance covers your floors, ceilings, equipment and fixtures, as well as furniture, inventory and business property.

Flood insurance is a must for many types of businesses – even ones that reside in areas that do not typically flood – yet most commercial insurance policies do not offer it.

You’ll need a commercial flood insurance policy if:

  • Your business is located in an area with cold winters, followed by warm springs. Fast melting snow is one of the leading causes for commercial flooding.
  • Your business is located in an area with moderate rainfall. During a rainstorm, a clogged drain or blocked sewer can quickly overflow, moving water into your business and wreaking havoc.

How Does Commercial Flood Insurance Work?

Most commercial flood insurance coverage is provided through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), which is managed by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Because new flood insurance policies typically come with a mandatory 30-day waiting period, it is important to have your policy in place well before a potential flood is headed your way.

At EAB, we work with a variety of companies to offer comprehensive and affordable flood packages that suit a range of needs. Give us a call today to discuss your options!